- Is an IT-Consulting company that focuses on Development, Data Management and Project Management and is among the leading independent SMEs.
- Acts with a clear conscience, upright and respecful towards clients, employees and partners.
- Operates globally, is know for its reliability and has not lost its personal charm despite its size.
- Aims towards a linear growth regarding quality and quantity with strict compliance to its Mission Statement
- Our clients are the center of our focus.
- We intend to make every client a regular client by providing excellent output.
- To us every project is a chance to improve the relationship with our clients.
- We work as a team, have clear rules and respect these.
- Our motivation is the satisfaction of our clients.
- As executives we lead and motivate our employees.
- We stipulate and facilitate the increase of our qualifications permanently.
- As members of the " Versammlung eines Ehrbaren Kaufmanns zu Hamburg e.V." we value the code of conduct and agree to the stated goals especially regarding the fight against corruption in particular.
- Our profits keep our company independent and assure jobs as well as future investments.
- Quality means to us that we meet or exceed our clients' expectations.
- Quality therefore also means that we always focus on the solution that is best for our clients.
- We have clear standards.
- We stick to agreed deadlines.
- We stick to agreed prices.
Consulting & Projects
Consulting & Projects
We are one team. What makes us stand out are our smart colleagues, clever ideas as well as values such as reliability and team-spirit: everybody take their responsibility serious and we can rely on each other. These values are held up by our regular events and sporting activities that we plan and experience together. This is us - one team consisting of competent, performing people ready to go.
Our family-friendly eco system
A mission-statement that understands work-life-balance and family-time as important targets: this is what we stand for and also what we are known for. In 2012 ERGON Datenprojekte has been awarded with the Hamburger Familiensiegel (Official Hamburg Family-Award). This award is given to small and medium sized companies with outstanding programs to overcome potential gaps beetween work- and family-life. As such we have implemented, for example:
- individual working-hours (based on the customers requirements)
- Working from home
- Employees can bring their children to work if the normal child-care is not available
- Parental leave and the re-entrance are carefully prepared as well as guided
- For the re-entrance it is possible to work part-time
- Careful planning allows backup solutions based on individual needs
- Extra-care will be taken for family-needs during holiday-arrangements
- Part-time employees are included in trainings and in management-positions
- We organise events and include families as well as friends such as barbeques
Work well - live well. that is how we try to arrange the company events at ERGON Datenprojekte.
Some pictures will follow soon:
The history of ERGON Datenprojekte GmbH starts on 01.07.1998 with the formation of the preceding GbR in Hamburgs district of Barmbek.
The change of name to ergon Datenprojekte GmbH happened on 17.11.1998. In the same year the new offices at Holstenkamp 1 in Hamburgs' district of Eimsbüttel were incoorporated. In early 1999 our enterprise already counted 5 employees and 1 apprentice. With this reinforcement we were in a position to master the Y2K-challenge, the change of date at the millenium for all our customers.
In the years 2000 and 2001 we manged to establish ERGON Datenprojekte GmbH as a broad IT-Service provider in the region of nothern germany. On 31.12.2002 our enterprise consisted of 12 employees as well as two apprentices. In 2003 we consolidated our focus on development and consulting in order to support our growth.
Since 2010 our offices relocated to Glockengießerwall 2 right in the heart of Hamburg.
We are proud of this steadily positiv development: our portfolio consisting of Development Datamanagement and Projectmanagement is the basis on which our consultants craft skilled solutions for our clients in national and international projects. In 2019 the managing directors Daniel Kresin and Christian Vierkant together with their 20 consulatants, are looking forward to what's next to come.